Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Baseball Pitch

Wow, it has been a while since I've posted! Here's my excuse: Oops.
As of this post, I'm in the middle of the 3rd quarter at AnimationMentor.com: Introduction to Acting. I'll post my last assignment of Body Mechanics. For the last assignment for quarter 2 at AnimationMentor.com we were given a few options to choose from including a heavy push or pull, a baseball pitch, balancing on a beam, or opening a sticky door. I decided to go with the baseball pitch for fun. So I shot my reference courtesy of "Frank"
For a little while, it was starting to feel a like a shot-putter rather than a pitcher. So what I did was bring the lifted leg out a more, and have him do a bigger stride and follow through.
...And here's the pitch!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger anthea said...

great work on the pitch lauren! how did the guitar player come out?

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home