Thursday, January 12, 2006

Learning the Grease Pencil Tool

You: "Hey Lauren, when did you really fall in love with animation?"

Me: "Well, you know, it's funny you asked, because it was just last night, when I tried out Jason Schleifer's Grease Pencil for the 1st time in my life."

You: "Really? Last night? that's pretty cool!"

Me: "Yes, it was awesome. You see, I thought I loved animation before, but NOW! Now it's all changed. Before last night, I was scared of the Grease Pencil Tool. It seemed to be too sophisticated for students, which is simply silly, because it's shockingly simple.


OK, that's enough non-sense.
I did a couple tests of a 180* turn using Ballie as the character. I know that Ballie swings his leg way too far back on the first leg swing... I think he'd fall over in reality, so I'll post this for now, revise, and repost!
I can't wait to apply the key poses to my actual character. Fun times ahead!

>>>>>GREASE PENCIL TOOL TEST.<<<<<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home