Sunday, December 11, 2005

My Final Assignment for Session 1.

Wow, this has really been an amazing experience... I made it through the first session of AnimationMentor. I'm sad to see it go, but I'm glad I still have 5 more sessions left! I'm looking forward to the challenges that lie in the next session: Body Mechanics. Word on the street is that this is a really difficult class. This week we were asked to add hips to the walk. I added this shifting of weight to my personality walk: Romper Stomper.

Today I was watching the "Special Features: Behind the Scenes" Finding Nemo when I caught a glimpse of our own Bobby Beck. (Is Cameron Miyasaki hidden in the mix as well? The guy on the couch playing the game is in many of our lectures, but BLAST! I can't remember his name at this exact moment.) This group of animators are all jumping and shouting around a video game. aka "working." ;) (Just jokin' here, the animators work extremely hard!) Either way, this behind the scenes was a little heavy on the cheese, but I got a chuckle out of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimotion said...

Hey I think the person using the control is Dylan Brown. But I am only 51% sure. Standing right behind him looks like Ike Feldman, my mentor the the Fall! But I am only 52% sure it's him.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home