Thursday, November 24, 2005

Personality Walks - Blocks

O! Hey! Didn't see you come in, you startled me! Come here often?

I am testing out a few different personality walks, and let me just say, this ain't easy. But challenge is a great thing. Since AM is having some server issues this week I'll post my blocks here earlier and hope for feedback.

I've taken some pretty funny videos of myself acting out a plethora goofy walks. Some not so bad, but some could be used for blackmail. Needless to say, I won't be posting those. But here's a sample of the different personalities walks I'm testing.

This one's a goofy march.

And this one is going to be an ice skater. I have only the first glide. It's tricky, this one is.

This walk is fun because he's a sneaker, and sneaking is a fun pastime. Agree?Since I'm on a posting roll, I think I'll display my new emotion poses. I'm hoping for them to read as "exhausted!" Phew!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren, sorry to startled you. I should have worn my cowbell...ok, that joke is getting old :) Anyway, nice job on your assignment this week.

Cheers,
Ferrell

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home