Monday, October 24, 2005

Of course this course with an obstacle course was an obstacle!

That said, I came up with a couple versions of this obstacle course. I didn't think that the first version was working physically. I think that I forced the ball to go where I wanted it too, making it look unnatural, like a deranged rabbit. So my second try is a little better, but I still see areas where I need to improve. (what's new?!) The other part of this assignment was to create a devastated Stu pose. I came up with a couple of him's too. :) Just a side note, this week has definitely been the busiest yet. Unfortunately I didn't even have time to revise my heavy and light ball assignment. Bret really liked my light ball (I'm beaming with pride) but basically she alluded to the fact that the heavy ball needed some work, and gave me some great suggestions. Buuuut, this school is like the ol' mill on the river. Keeps going, and you can't stop to dabble, you've go to PUSH ON! Although I've never actually seen a real river mill, it is certainly on my to-do list after graduation.

My first try at the obstacle course: My second try:

Devastated Stu's. No, he doesn't have a migrane, nor a toothache. He is Devastated, people! With a capital "D." When people are devastated they often may look as if they have a large cavity eating away at their molar or a throbbing headache...right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Devastation should carry lots of weight on the shoulders? Perhaps.

Your figure shows a spirit collapsing, an offing of anything external as unimportant.

Would an arm out akimbo and out of sorts show more disarray and hence, despair?

I like the obstacle course, Lauren...reminds me of Wallace & Gromits' mechanical gizmos.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home